• Ada, the National College for Digital Skills is the first brand new Further Education College to open in 23 years.
• The Founding Industry Partners of Ada are Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deloitte, Gamesys, IBM and King.
• The College is funded by the Department for Education and the Greater London Authority through their FE Capital Programme.
• The National College will open in Ashley Road in September 2018.
• The College will launch in September 2016 at its Broad Lane Campus with a 6th form with a Higher Level Digital Apprenticeship programme commencing in Spring 2017. In time it will offer a range of Qualifications through to Masters level.
• All its courses are focused on studying advanced digital skills. However the 6th form also offers a broader range of A-Levels and B-Tecs
• Within five years it will educate 5,000 learners through a variety of courses.
Ada, the National College for Digital Skills, offers an exciting path for for students with a passion for digital skills and a desire to be digital pioneers. You will join a cutting-edge community of digital-thinkers with a shared goal of learning new digital skills and applying them in the work-place and creating innovative new ideas, assets and organisations. Together, we can kickstart your career in the growing digital sector. We develop the mindsets, skillsets and character needed for you to be a digital pioneer. Our teaching methods are rooted in the real world readying you for success whether you join for our Sixth Form or Higher Level Apprenticeships. This is a career-catapulting education that, as a state-funded College, is free to attend. If you’re excited about entering the games design industry, creating apps that change lives or building technologies that help grow industries, then Ada College is the perfect institution for you.